Anonymous: 21-23, 29, 49, 86
21. If you could study anything, what would it be?
Probably space/astronomy, Anthropology, or Art. I’ve always loved these subjects in school.
22. If money was no object, where would you move to?
Inside the US: probably somewhere in Washington state or that area, or the western part of North Carolina. Outside US: UK, S. Korea, Scandinavia area.
23. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Scandinavia. I would’ve said Japan, but I think I would need more than a week in Japan haha
29. Favorite movie?
Planet of the Apes. Has been my favorite since I was in middle school, it’s just a classic. I’m so happy that new movies are coming out!
49. Do you want children?
Not right now, maybe in the future…maybe. But honestly, I don’t see myself having kids at all.
86. What age do people usually mistake you for?
Always older. Always.
pandateddy: 2, 7, 84, 87-90
2. Has an anime ever made you cry?
YES! Sailor Moon!
7. Did you make any resolutions for this year? What were they?
Nope! I never make resolutions.
84. What programs do you currently have open? None
87. What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?
I think like 100? That was on the clay homestuck figures I made. I really want to start making clay figures again!
88. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
89. What are five things you want to do before you die?
1: Get married 2: Travel to Asia and Europe 3: Become a better cosplayer/artist 4: Live a healthy lifestyle and become a vegetarian 5: Live a comfortable life
90. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of?
Sailor Moon is the big one right now, Ghibli, Snk, ahhhhhh that’s all I can think of right now haha